Why do people hate the amish community?

Inceptor

I was looking into them i read some comments. Many were critisizing them it kinda filled me with rage. Why do people hate this community?

yman

It's easy to whine about modernity and post on /pol/ how much of a based white man you are but it's another thing to smell horse shit every day and do heavy physical labour from sunrise to sunset.

Inceptor

It's easy to whine about modernity and post on /pol/ how much of a based white man you are but it's another thing to smell horse shit every day and do heavy physical labour from sunrise to sunset.

At this point anything is better than this shithole. There is a reason they have happier lives and have more children than thr average western men.

adolf512

That's still civilised, far from the hunter gatherer experience.

Inceptor

Leucosticte

Staff member
Administrator
Andrew Yang = Collapse + 1000 dollars

Cortez = Collapse

Donald Trump= Collapse + Tax money to israel

Make your choice.
Or you can rope, and not even have to stick around for the collapse. Not that I'm telling you to rope, but it's my Plan A right now (Plan B would be to stick around just because my self-love, will to live, or whatever are too strong to let me rope).

Inceptor

Or you can rope, and not even have to stick around for the collapse. Not that I'm telling you to rope, but it's my Plan A right now (Plan B would be to stick around just because my self-love, will to live, or whatever are too strong to let me rope).
Suicide is realy waste of potential. If you want to leave this world atleast you should go in another way if you know what i mean..

Leucosticte

Staff member
Administrator
Suicide is realy waste of potential. If you want to leave this world atleast you should go in another way if you know what i mean..
Yeah, that's true. But I feel like I would require training and other preparation to really know how to pull that off properly. Unfortunately, we don't have any incel terrorist training camps (unless you count the ones run by Muslims).

mathmet

Thats why you will immediatly transfer that money into gold or resources
In practice, this was no better than wasting cash on hi-tech stocks.

Anybody who was paranoid back in the mid->late 1970s and investing in gold/silver or resources, would have taken a huge washing throughout the 80s and 90s while waiting for the "apocalypse".