Why incels should be exterminated.

Of course, not every incel should die painfully, only the vast majority.

The thing is: most incels want to impose monogamy upon you. I repeat myself, not everyone want that, but the vast majority does want.

So the only logical solution is to kill almost every incel, because they are not blackpilled.

Cadence

What's wrong with wanting Monogamy? It has worked extremely well in pretty much every patriarchal society that has ever existed. Obviously it isn't natural, but that doesn't mean it isn't healthy. Obviously women don't care about the nuclear family or raising kids with a loving husband, they rather get used and abused by Chad, that is no mystery. But let me ask you this; would you rather live in the current liberal, democratic system were only the top 20% of men get to have children while the rest just work and LDAR to the grave just because foids have the freedom to choose who they bang? Or would you live in a patriarchal dictatorship were everyone is forced against their will to marry and live Monogamous lives? Sure, it sounds terrible to not have the freedom to live the life you actually want, but that is the only way to create an otherwise healthy society. I'd say that freedom is one of the major reasons for all these problems that society faces. You simply cannot have a healthy society in a democratic system. Either we keep our current freedoms and head towards complete collapse, or a patriarchal dictatorship takes over and "saves" us (we will get enslaved to traditional roles).

Me personally, I honestly don't know which one to choose, simply because ever since I've become blackpilled about women, I just can't look at them the same way I used to. So even if all of sudden society becomes "traditional" and promises me a wife, I think I still would reject it and keep my current freedoms. But that's just me. I think the majority of incels/truecels would choose the first option, simply because they got nothing to lose.

What's wrong with wanting Monogamy?
Darwinian vintologi
It has worked extremely well in pretty much every patriarchal society that has ever existed. Obviously it isn't natural, but that doesn't mean it isn't healthy. Obviously women don't care about the nuclear family or raising kids with a loving husband, they rather get used and abused by Chad, that is no mystery. But let me ask you this; would you rather live in the current liberal, democratic system were only the top 20% of men get to have children while the rest just work and LDAR to the grave just because foids have the freedom to choose who they bang? Or would you live in a patriarchal dictatorship were everyone is forced against their will to marry and live Monogamous lives? Sure, it sounds terrible to not have the freedom to live the life you actually want, but that is the only way to create an otherwise healthy society. I'd say that freedom is one of the major reasons for all these problems that society faces. You simply cannot have a healthy society in a democratic system. Either we keep our current freedoms and head towards complete collapse, or a patriarchal dictatorship takes over and "saves" us (we will get enslaved to traditional roles).

Me personally, I honestly don't know which one to choose, simply because ever since I've become blackpilled about women, I just can't look at them the same way I used to. So even if all of sudden society becomes "traditional" and promises me a wife, I think I still would reject it and keep my current freedoms. But that's just me. I think the majority of incels/truecels would choose the first option, simply because they got nothing to lose.
No it didn't work, the average human brainsize collapsed quickly during patriarchy & monogamy.

Monogamy never worked and will never work, and it’s the first reason why incels do exist.

Women should be freer than they are now, because if you ask me, I’d tell you that women are not free enough.

Some incels are good people, I have to admit it. But the majority are cucked and bluepilled.

Since this is a blackpill-only place, I want to talk only about the blackpill.

Kids that will obviously become incel should be peacefully euthanised for their own good.
They should also not be told that they are going to be killed, they have to believe they are playing or something while the room fills with nitrogen or CO. I wish that had happened to me as I was very obviously of inferior genetic stock.
I don't see why incels should be painfully killed since they're incel for no fault of their own.

That's outrageous, I should die a painful death because I'm ugly and short? Who the fuck are you even?
I’m just describing the ideal world, when the blackpill is well known by everyone.

I explained that some incels are a threat, of course not everyone. Just act against your enemy before he can harm you. And incels sometimes are enemies, for example when they want to impose monogamy

Kids that will obviously become incel should be peacefully euthanised for their own good.
They should also not be told that they are going to be killed, they have to believe they are playing or something while the room fills with nitrogen or CO. I wish that had happened to me as I was very obviously of inferior genetic stock.
I don't see why incels should be painfully killed since they're incel for no fault of their own.
Young males can also be put on puberty blockers and be given female hormones like jazz jennings.

I don't know who this faggot is, but I hope he gets stomach cancer. There is, however, a solution to the monogamy problem. An abundance of females raised in group home-like ranches. I'm talking about a summer camp but to raise Stacies. Once they reach age 13 or so, they are sold to the highest bidder. Over time women would outnumber men 5/1 or some crazy number.

There you go. Lots of girls but non of this male castration bullshit.

I don't know who this faggot is, but I hope he gets stomach cancer. There is, however, a solution to the monogamy problem. An abundance of females raised in group home-like ranches. I'm talking about a summer camp but to raise Stacies. Once they reach age 13 or so, they are sold to the highest bidder. Over time women would outnumber men 5/1 or some crazy number.

There you go. Lots of girls but non of this male castration bullshit.
This solution should be talked about more. Shouldn't it only cost about $16,000 to buy a wife? | Incels - Involuntary Celibacy Discussion There's no reason that foids should be the most expensive thing money can buy | Incels - Involuntary Celibacy Discussion Daily reminder that if it weren't for property crime, you wouldn't be incel | Incels - Involuntary Celibacy Discussion

I agree with you. But I fear traditionalism, I fear the cuckold revolution.

The only HighIQ solution is to mass produce foids, so they can be sold at the price of a used car. Foids must be considered objects, but lowIQ incels prefer to worship them, they prefer to be slaves. So, incels must die, because they are cucks.

Robtical

Cosby is innocent
I agree with you. But I fear traditionalism, I fear the cuckold revolution.

The only HighIQ solution is to mass produce foids, so they can be sold at the price of a used car. Foids must be considered objects, but lowIQ incels prefer to worship them, they prefer to be slaves. So, incels must die, because they are cucks.
Not all incels worship holes dumbass, just the cucked incels. And I agree with you that the cucked ones should die, along with the non-incel cucks.

The majority of incels are cucks. Our job is to fix that. But acting like a stupid faggot who keeps saying "all inkels should die" isn't the solution.
I do what I can behind a monitor. I can only tell you that you should be executed, so you maybe can delve deep into your cucked mindset, and discover why I am right and you are so cucked and bluepilled.

I'm all for the true blackpill, about foids enslavement, about objectifying foids and being uncuckable.

Robtical

Cosby is innocent
I do what I can behind a monitor. I can only tell you that you should be executed, so you maybe can delve deep into your cucked mindset, and discover why I am right and you are so cucked and bluepilled.

I'm all for the true blackpill, about foids enslavement, about objectifying foids and being uncuckable.
Kill yourself if you're so blackpilled. You can't enslave foids with you're cucked mentality. If you're a chad or a tranny then you're opinions don't matter here faggot.