Why the fuck do you link to incels.is now??

Leucosticte

Staff member
Administrator
It's pathetic and cucked as fuck.

also: remove the gab thing too, nobody is using gab.
We just need someone to take charge of Gab.

Anyway, even if our brothers over at Incels.is are estranged from us, I see no reason to crop them out of the family photos.

adolf512

We just need someone to take charge of Gab.
No we do not need that, it's a waste of time posting there.

Anyway, even if our brothers over at Incels.is are estranged from us, I see no reason to crop them out of the family photos.
You have a hard time understanding that they are not our brother or even our allies.

You will now look like a weak cuck due to sucking up to them after getting banned instead of declaring total war against them.

Last edited:

Leucosticte

Staff member
Administrator
No we do not need that, it's a waste of time posting there.

You have a hard time understanding that they are not our brother or even our allies.

You will now look like a weak cuck due to sucking up to them after getting banned instead of declaring total war against them.
You can't go to war against family; that would be a brother war. The white race got wrecked by brother wars, like WWII.

adolf512

We should if anything start a trolling campaign against them, having free advertising for your enemy is insanity.

Yes we should start a war with them.

Leucosticte

Staff member
Administrator
Lol that's a good one.

Maybe we should join forces with inceltears to bring them down, that would be something.
I'd rather commit suicide. If I bring Incels.is down (assuming such a thing were even possible), then I still am left with my shitty life. If I kill myself, on the other hand, then I not only don't have to deal with Incels.is anymore, but I also don't have to deal with my life anymore. So suicide actually accomplishes more.

adolf512

I'd rather commit suicide. If I bring Incels.is down (assuming such a thing were even possible), then I still am left with my shitty life. If I kill myself, on the other hand, then I not only don't have to deal with Incels.is anymore, but I also don't have to deal with my life anymore. So suicide actually accomplishes more.
According to vintologi you cannot always escape a problem via sucide since you will reincarnate and live a new life when you die.

So no suicide will not solve everything. Still in many cases you have to die and start over in order to succeed.

You are really intelligent so you should take this opportunity in this life to change things up imo.

adolf512

You should listen to "might is right" by ragnar redbeard and read the entire vintologi bible, that should put you in the right track spiritually and intellectually. Turning the other cheek like a christian coward will get you nowhere.

You do have some delusions about reality still which has caused you a lot of harm.

It's obvious the reason he does it, he wants his dogshit theories to be linked with Serge and make it seem, to any onlooker, that Serge is just as bad as this stuff.
The funny thing is it really doesn't take any outside trolling to make it seem that way. If anything, you're making him look more legit by doing so. Anyway hurry up and ban me pls

Leucosticte

Staff member
Administrator
It's obvious the reason he does it, he wants his dogshit theories to be linked with Serge and make it seem, to any onlooker, that Serge is just as bad as this stuff.
The funny thing is it really doesn't take any outside trolling to make it seem that way. If anything, you're making him look more legit by doing so. Anyway hurry up and ban me pls
I want to create an appearance of solidarity in the incelosphere. I've written extensively about how incels are one big family and even if you have a falling-out, and someone says, "You're disowned," it doesn't change the reality that you're still family. It's not a bond of blood but it's the common bond of inceldom which is either a reality or not. That too is kinda like a blood tie in that even if, say, your dad questions your paternity, you either are his son or you're not. You either are incel or you're not; doesn't matter if someone questions it.

adolf512

I want to create an appearance of solidarity in the incelosphere. I've written extensively about how incels are one big family and even if you have a falling-out, and someone says, "You're disowned," it doesn't change the reality that you're still family. It's not a bond of blood but it's the common bond of inceldom which is either a reality or not. That too is kinda like a blood tie in that even if, say, your dad questions your paternity, you either are his son or you're not. You either are incel or you're not; doesn't matter if someone questions it.
You are not genetically related to most incels, loads of them are not ehen close to being white.