NEET Why the new Blackpill should be universally known as the Roguepill amongst us.

Vergil

Roguepill .is the future

"Rogue" is more or less synonymous with Doomercels at this point:

Definition of ROGUE

Definition of rogue (Entry 1 of 4)
1: VAGRANT, TRAMP
2: a dishonest or worthless person : SCOUNDREL
3: a mischievous person : SCAMP
4: a horse inclined to shirk or misbehave

5: an individual exhibiting a chance and usually inferior biological variation

-------

Like the medieval rogues of yore, we move amongst the shadows, cast out from all the other incel sites, planning our inevitable takeover from the darkness.

Cuckcels merely adopted the blackpill. Basedcels were born in it, molded by it...

Robtical

Cosby is innocent
Names that work are already names that we're familiar with. In 5 years most likely no one is going to say "I'm a roguepiller bro." It sounds like a superhero character pill. If you think you can make it catch on do a few threads about it and see if it gets support. Trying to invent your own thing is hard.

Vergil

Names that work are already names that we're familiar with. In 5 years most likely no one is going to say "I'm a roguepiller bro."
There's one more thing I'd like to mention - part 2 of the Roguepill.

------

The Roguepill is also the "ideal" woman:

Serious - Why do some incels believe in sexbots so much?

We cant predict if it will dispower foids
Tho it does look like it.
But this is about having fun and being loved and actually cared for by a bot that has a soul unlike foids that have no actual soul.

Ill make out with my bots thighs
A robot who can change shape, become younger, or even transform into a monstergirl with the right modifications.

When @fukurou completes his creation, his robot will be able to do anything Rogue herself can as well.

Vergil

It sounds like a superhero character pill.
This is what we are: essentially metahumans born from bad genetics and mentally trained from a young age to adapt, avoid, and ultimately overcome normie adversity through the next inevitable Civil War.

Roguecels > .co

Jfl, if you aren't Roguemaxxing, fellow Basecels.

Train now.

Train hard.

We're in for one hell of a fight.

Vergil

Another reason Rogue is the ideal woman:

Rogue, like most women debilitate most men simply by touching them.

Draining their resources, vitality, sanity and so forth.

But Rogue herself does it too fast (revealing women's ultimate parasitic plans too early), so ironically, she can't touch men.

The ideal woman.

Cel Sharia will prevent our sexbots (and femclones) from falling into the hands of normies and gigacucks everywhere.

Without the cure to the X-Gene, Rogue could never touch another man without killing him (faster than other women kill men regardless).

Society is a disease, and we're the cure.

We will create a race of sexbots built solely for our pleasure and use them to take over when @fukurou programs them to become hunter killer machines.

We are Rogues, creating murderbots that will roguepill everyone when we take over.

Because everyone else will be too cucked to take action, make sacrifices, and put everything they have into ultimate victory.

Last edited:

Vergil

@Leucosticte

I think you should rebrand zoopill into roguepill.

If it doesn't catch on with Rejectcels (cels who were rejected by braincucks, .co, looksmaxx, etc.), then I'll admit that I was wrong.

Robtical

Cosby is innocent
But Rogue herself does it too fast (revealing women's ultimate parasitic plans too early), so ironically, she can't touch men.
She's kind of a bitch for dressing sexy while knowing if a man touches her juicy ass he'd die.