Why were almost amy great people an outcast?

Inceptor

Hitler was abused by his dad and slept on the street of vienna he was shy and social akward. he had only one friend and he was afraid to ask his oneitis. Einstein was bullied and shamed for being different. almost any great men had a though backgrouns.
why have great men though times.

adolf512

People will resent you for being mentally superior, especially if you do not try to hide it.

Social isolation can sometimes lead to greatness since you will not be held back by mediocre people, most people will just drag you down.

Inceptor

People will resent you for being mentally superior, especially if you do not try to hide it.

Social isolation can sometimes lead to greatness since you will not be held back by mediocre people, most people will just drag you down.
Do you think incels can achieve greatness? or is there no hope and only rope?

adolf512

Do you think incels can achieve greatness? or is there no hope and only rope?
Unless you have some massive mental advantage to compensate for your bad looks it's over.

My iq is between 130 and 150 and i have often failed due to mental limitations, undiagnosed ADHD may have ruined my chances (not sure if i have it).

In any case i still have the issue of being massively disadvantaged competing against someone with iq 170, this is why i focus on controversial topics high iq people tend to stay away from (for good reasons).

Inceptor

Unless you have some massive mental advantage to compensate for your bad looks it's over.

My iq is between 130 and 150 and i have often failed due to mental limitations, undiagnosed ADHD may have ruined my chances (not sure if i have it).

In any case i still have the issue of being massively disadvantaged competing against someone with iq 170, this is why i focus on controversial topics high iq people tend to stay away from (for good reasons).

Well maybe you can use your iq to moneymax. Money = Power. If you got money you can buy foids and friends.

also why do high iq people stay away from your topics?

adolf512

Well maybe you can use your iq to moneymax. Money = Power. If you got money you can buy foids and friends.
I do not need any friends.

I probably need money to get the females i actually desire, not really interested in the females i can get now, too unattractive.
also why do high iq people stay away from your topics?
Becuase the conclusions have unconfortable ramifications.

adolf512

I actually prefer a small group of friends myself. I don't want to be "everybody's" buddy
Socializing is taxing on my mental energy, not really something i feel like doing. I have also noticed that most people aren't even that into socializing here in sweden anyway, the last girl i fucked was like that, she just wanted the sex.

mathmet

Socializing is taxing on my mental energy, not really something i feel like doing.
Same here.

In the past when I was more of a loudmouth, I always wanted to be the center of attention and frequently became that in my offline social groups. As I got older, it felt more and more mentally taxing and tiresome to be always talking and arguing with other folks offline.

Nowadays whether out of laziness or apathy, I find it is easier to just sit back and observe/listen when I'm at local social gatherings offline. Most of the time, most folks have very little to nothing worth talking about face to face in person. Mostly chatting about dumb boring mundane things like the weather, tv shows, movies, kids, local politics, food, etc ...

This is why as I got older, I stopped going to offline social gatherings which I didn't think were necessary to attend.

adolf512

Same here.

In the past when I was more of a loudmouth, I always wanted to be the center of attention and frequently became that in my offline social groups. As I got older, it felt more and more mentally taxing and tiresome to be always talking and arguing with other folks offline.

Nowadays whether out of laziness or apathy, I find it is easier to just sit back and observe/listen when I'm at local social gatherings offline. Most of the time, most folks have very little to nothing worth talking about face to face in person. Mostly chatting about dumb boring mundane things like the weather, tv shows, movies, kids, local politics, food, etc ...

This is why as I got older, I stopped going to offline social gatherings which I didn't think were necessary to attend.
Why should you waste your mental energy socializing with low iq people if you do not get anything in return?

The success of your socializing should be determined by how well you optained what you wanted from it wich as sex while interacting with girls.

In order to sell a used car for huge overprize to some naive you you need to socialize him well gaining his trust in order to exploit him. I have noticed that business people tend to be a lot more skilled socially becuase they have a lot to gain from it.

Most people do not have much when it comes to social skills, becoming better than average socially is rather easy.

mathmet

Why should you waste your mental energy socializing with low iq people if you do not get anything in return?
Lots were family gatherings. Unfortunately with family, you can't always get anything out of relatives. Most of the time I attend to see several cousins I was close to back in the day. (Most of my other relatives would be the equivalent of an "npc", if they were not blood related).

In other cases, they were with various gaming groups I previously played with over the years. For these type of offline gaming groups, I only went to the weekly sessions where we played board (or card) games. In such cases, there's very little to gain from the other people attending other than winning in a board/card game. (Even when I was invited multiple times, I usually didn't attend any of their home parties, restaurant dinners, etc ... which didn't involve playing any board/card games).

mathmet

When I was younger and a total loudmouth, my main motivation for socializing was for boosting my own ego. Basically trying to show off how intelligent I was, and pointing out explicitly how other people were completely stupid or ignorant.

In those days, numerous times I was accused of behaving in a manner similar to Sheldon Cooper.

It took me a long time to come to the realization that I was mostly making enemies, by directly pointing out how wrong or stupid other people were. Basically most people don't want to be told explicitly that they're stupid and/or an ignoramus.

adolf512

When I was younger and a total loudmouth, my main motivation for socializing was for boosting my own ego. Basically trying to show off how intelligent I was, and pointing out explicitly how other people were completely stupid or ignorant.

In those days, numerous times I was accused of behaving in a manner similar to Sheldon Cooper.

It took me a long time to come to the realization that I was mostly making enemies, by directly pointing out how wrong or stupid other people were. Basically most people don't want to be told explicitly that they're stupid and/or an ignoramus.
I remember working free for an audio guy (got talked into that shit by my mom "to learn"), i told him his product wasn't good from a performance standpoint and later he never wanted to see me again.

He claimed it was becuase "i wasn't serious" when in reality it was the ract that i told him the truth about his shit product he was selling. He told me nobody interested in hi performance went to him, well i believe ELAC and B&W are going well so the real issue was that his products sucked explaining why he was only able to sell to people not interested in high performance.