Blackpill Zesto, the Cuckification of incels.is and the future of the blackpill (Reposted)

If you’re reading this, stop browsing “these” (blackpill) sites for more than an hour each day. It’s not good for your mental or physical wellbeing in the long run. Your life is simply ticking away at such pace that you’re unable to appreciate the implications of squandering valuable time shitposting, reading shitposts, BS sob stories, cuckit LARP fantasies, making and helping online “friends” only to be shit on by every one of them who pretended to give a damn about you, I’m looking at you @Zesto.

@Zesto (don’t reply to this, only read), tbh ngl, I always thought from seeing your posts that you were kind of a wack with your indecisiveness, sudden gratuitous outbursts, feminine mood swings and whatnot. You let many people manhandle you, mock you and 寝取られ you openly, especially @Griffith (@seifesteem, self-confessed professional brown eye sniffer), who doxxed you on both incels.is and looksmax.org while he was a user on weebs.fun and you were the admin.

A “hunter” is supposed to be patient, disciplined, proficient, focused, versatile, astute, bold, agile, resilient and relentless when hunting “prey”. You lack many of these qualities necessary for hunting “prey”, which’ll hunt you instead as a result of having such deficiencies.

Let his be a life lesson to you that you should; never give in to your compulsions so easily, subdue emotions whenever necessary and never let others take advantage of your docile being, especially when you’re going to be with a foid soon, lest you be cucked.

View attachment 65

Maybe deep down, you never wanted the pics taken down because you love(d) the attention, like knajjd, another narcissist does, maybe a good rating from a random user would be cope of sorts for your miserable life, not different from a lot of us tbh. You’re not entirely that different from knajjd you know.

Despite all of this, ngl tbh, you’ve adopted a charismatic online persona and thus, became a user-celebrity of sorts (or incelebrity as @Leucosticte calls it) within the incelosphere. How this online charisma translates to real life personality advantage, I have no clue, also there’s the whole deal with “personality” and how inconsequential it is in regard to the blackpill. You’ve also made many mistakes, but you’ve also humbly acknowledged them, and such humility is essential for success.

Even though you choose not to call yourself an incel, you are within incel-NT transition state, by my objective visual analysis of your doxed pics with reference to my certified judgement standards. Hope, it helps you cope knowing that you mog many of us real incels.

Remember that death comes for all, and when it does, I’ll bet a 1000 Richards in your bum that many of you would’ve wished you weren’t such lazy dumbfags who neither enjoyed life properly nor done anything productive or noteworthy to be proud of and remembered by, and it also doesn’t mean you’d have to abandon the blackpill in order for you to have a happy life, contrary to what the whitepill would have you believe.

To shitposters here, if it’s your thing, go ahead, then again, you might as well be on cuckedchan, 16chan or some other cuckposting forum. But always remember, a dozen shitposts will never make up for a single High IQ Blackpill post, because they are just that, shitposts, as does posting redundant, incomplete, recycled or necro threads which never add on to the established knowledge or affect it in any way. You won’t gain any additional insight from “these” sites in their current state if shitposting’s a thing and there’s no evolution in thoughts and ideas.

It is usually a handful of user-celebrities who define and shape the general culture, identity and direction the site will take, and it is not always going to be on point with the site’s intended mission, vision or goals. Its akin to the 80-20 rule at play, only a few users create bulk of all content, that’s not even considering the quality of said content.

Incels.is was and will never be a movement, a support group or a blackpill church to help so called “incels” or whatever BS arbitrary definition befits their liking (that heterosexual man who only had that one girlfriend in college and did “stuff” with, he finished college less than six months ago too, teeheeTM) or to help spread the good word of blackpill in an effective manner.

The Blackpill is based on truth, not lies, why then have proven LARPers been allowed to thrive for so long in this supposedly persecuted community without any consequences from either the moderators or administrator? Who is who in reality? Who then is this rudimentary incel filtration system meant to weed out? Surely it can’t be the hundred or more users who’ve met their fate in the ban appeals section can it? Are potential LARPers still present in that community? …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..Yes, yes there are.

The moderators there aren’t as adept at finding them. If only they had effective means to separate those genuinely deserving of consideration from the fakecels like they do with their advanced Ban Evasion Detection System, it would’ve been a place of enlightenment.

Fakecels like foids, chads and normies feed on validation provided to them by impressionable subservients. The normies have a hard time understanding, empathizing and identifying with us real incels, efficacious in distinguishing between sincere and duplicitous narratives.

How much more would it aggravate us truecels if people were just honest about themselves? Afterall, isn’t an honest world the truest representation of the blackpill? or would it be more appropriate if the truecels be isolated and shielded from the harsh realities of this world, a manifestation of the bluepill itself?

Going in depth to elaborate on all the problems with that site is an exercise in futility, a few threads wouldn’t do it justice. So, here’s a brief rundown of core reasons why incels.is will never succeed as the forefront of blackpill ideology, under its current leadership (a Soyfied Eunuch);

• Lack of clearly defined mission and end goals concerning the blackpill.
  • Lack of organizational hierarchy and strong leadership working in tandem with all along said hierarchy to achieve end goals.
  • Inability to inspire and encourage users to bring forth new ideas, which may hypothetically put an end to hypergamy and consequently inceldom itself.
  • Lack of a solid identity and criteria for being an incel. The term “incel” is ambiguously defined as person who wishes to be in a romantic relationship but is unable to despite numerous attempts and a significant amount of time trying.

Thanks incels.is, I’m no longer an incel now as my newlywed wife prefers a romantic relationship rather than sex, she couldn’t be any happier, I must be extremely lucky to have such a happy wife. “Happy wife, Happy marriage.”, that’s what I tell my good ol’ buddies at work now. Oh, I forgot to tell you about the most amazing thing that happened today, my wife surprised me with a new friggin Nintendo switch, with Stardew Valley on it!!!, WINNING!!!. She also told me how her all friends at work; Chad, Deshaun, Jason & Tyrone helped her decide on the perfect Christmas present for me. How thoughtful of them. Christmas and New Year’s Eve is gonna be sick!!!

• Lack of cohesion among majority of users with varied affiliations, especially among the extreme ends of the race spectrum, resulting in a lot of scapegoating, unwarranted race baiting and little to no overall progress in understanding how race affects one’s chances with foids.
  • Abysmal or Nonexistent arbitration of significant debates by so called “moderators”.
  • Lack of content control (posts, threads and discussions, most of it is low quality). Lack of initiative by mods to encourage users to bring forth quality content, resulting in low effort threads and relatively more replies compared to those of high effort threads. Even forums like these are rife with attention seekers. Evidently, the alert system like the “like”/upvote (SOY) system are forms of online validation and thus, cope.
  • Rules that are either unclear, open to interpretation, made up on the go or often based on emotional appeal. (I will touch on this shortly).
  • User Hierarchy forcing truecels to be outcasts even in their own community. Like the real world, the blackpilled normies are usually the lowest inhibition & extroverted among all users and we have no choice but to read about their conceited we-must-feel-bad-for-them BS sob stories. They’re usually the ones making up all these LARP stories on behalf of real incels, till they inevitably reveal themselves as having been normies all along (a la @unzol, NT) traumatizing us in the process. The mods aren’t as observant of these types of people (Get @King_Gigacel !!! Get him !!!, he’s a LARP chadlite slayer, he’s not an incel you cretins !!!. While you’re at it, please keep a close eye on @Texascurrycel, he’s in fact a betabuxxing curry 寝取られ who doesn’t believe in the blackpill. Other notable LARPs you can’t see are @cocksucker (probably a female/trans cucktears agent) and @Ancapfag (failed Italian normie))
  • Bureaucratization of incels.is. The meta and feedback section speaks volumes. Also, mods (even admins) who’re ineffective and policies that don’t work should be removed or replaced by majority decision of that community. No further explanation required.
  • Aggressive Monopolization of incel & blackpill userbase and discouraging “poaching of users” to other blackpill sites even though incels.is isn’t a business, or so they say. Sharing of users wouldn’t affect it in any meaningful way. The blackpill knowledge must be spread far and wide and to as many people as possible for it to be a movement or “awakening” of sorts.
  • Creating an environment of artificial exclusivity with bans, registration applications and post ranks making users feel privileged and addicted as a result (seriously, a 20k post rank called “obscure” was created just for spammers and shitposters, they’re lying if they say they don’t care about them. Congratulations on becoming a luminary @Insomniac :feelswizard:). Oh, the but pretense is too great.
  • Problems with composition of users (blackpilled normies, incels, LARPing fakecels, explained earlier).
  • Lack of user commitment or encouragement in doing so to enhancing and propagate Blackpill ideology.
  • The apparent inward spiraling cope of death the site is headed towards, aka the white pill, endorsed by yours truly, :sergeantincel:. (Do I need to explain?)

My two cents on incels.is rules;

When I personally received a permabanTM with no appeal few days ago, I wondered what I had done in particular for it to amount to such a penalty (Even open braggers are never subjected as much). Usually, a ban appeal isn’t of much help if they’ve already made up their mind, and the judges (mods) dish out these routine snarky, turgid and cringeworthy faux erudite remarks to such failed effect that it becomes unintentionally hilarious.

Prior to my Permaban, I had one 30 % warning, which if interpreted correctly shouldn’t have been given in the first place. Nowhere in the rules does it state that I’m realistically/reasonably expected to know whether a certain forum (weebs.fun) is run by or associated with a malicious user. I most certainly wasn’t advertising, it just so happened that the poll was about something weebs would know about, it was a coincidence that I read about weebs.fun on the same day. As stated by me several times, anything and everything to do with blackpill or incels often end up on cucktears.

These are the current rules on incels.is. Nowhere does it state % warning for each offense.

I received the ban as a result of “lending account to ban evader”. No chance of an appeal whatsoever. Also, the post count hadn’t increased or changed, it remained at 1301 prior to and after the ban as well.

Whoever this alleged ban evader was, he hadn’t used my account, and even if he did, there’s nothing he could do with it that he hadn’t already done with other infiltration accounts of his or his followers on incels.is. Also, all content on incels.is is already visible to the ever-watchful public. In the end, no damage was dealt to incels.is by this alleged ban evader.

You’d need reasonable proof to ban me like that. An offense such as “lending account to band evader” can be misconstrued in a couple of ways;

• Anyone could have reasonably and coincidentally guessed my password from my username, it wasn’t very strong, but it was a password nonetheless and I hadn’t logged in for days.
  • I could’ve logged into incels.is from the ban evader’s notebook, pc or phone, at his house, using his wifi that he personally let me use. Nowhere in the rules section does it state that it is illegal to do so.

But, Alas, my time on that site wasn’t a pleasant one, my final post reflected that, it was enough to make a man sick, I would’ve requested a permaban sooner or later. I would like to know the one behind my ban, too proud to show your true face eh? You believe you’ve penalized me, but in fact you’ve spared me from great torment and time I would’ve otherwise lost being there. Now I can focus on my journey knowing full well that the there is no passage back to your cursed realm. May you and your fellow brethren cope and rot eternally. May you find peace in doing so.

But isn’t the truth too unsettling to bear? how many of your brethren have forsaken this place.

Its only a matter of time before you finally give in to the ruthless 寝取られs, regretting the day you’ve banned all the brethren who would’ve otherwise been your allies in this fight against the impossible. A few that remain, dwell in eternal torment as a result of a curse that you’ve all set upon them, a pity.

Mercy be upon those trapped souls who’ve fallen prey to it.

@Zesto, I would also have to thank you as you made me realize the truth of such forums, about their inherent curses, before it was too late.

I realized now why you did what you did, how blatant inaction on the part of mods to delete your pics after many humble requests as well as threats on your life by certain users in cahoots with rogue mods, made you desperate for an ultimate solution to your predicament.

Any mod or staff who enable and encourage such behavior should never be trusted and respected, and so, I have also lost my respect for them, after they sent out one of their sycophants to dox you on weebs.fun, but alas, even the single ban of this doxxer proved ineffective in deterring others, who you’ve personally trusted as “friends”, from doing the same. They are belligerent, and they lust after your misery.

The future of the Blackpill;

I’m unable to say with absolute certainty about what the future holds for those of us who’re blackpilled, but there is hope, these new sites may one day give rise to new ideas and plans that may very well end hypergamy once and for all.

My recommendation for site content;

Weebs.fun should remain a fun, light-hearted, shitposting and spamming site away from all the distressing blackpill knowledge, with emphasis on anime, manga, memes, Japanese videogames and other stuff.

Blackpill.is should be blackpill central with blackpill discussions only.

I’m not registered on the other three sites.

My recommendation on user commitment;

• Your health should be priority above all (mental, physical, spiritual)
  • Save time as much as you can, whenever and wherever, your life is on a timer, never waste it doing the pointless
  • Make yourself financially secure, it doesn’t mean rich, albeit being filthy rich is a sweet bonus.
  • Don’t let negative emotions get the better of you, suppress them whenever you can.
  • Change your hobbies and copes occasionally or else you’ll tire and burn out. Its like how people get sick of eating the same food every day. From reading books, travelling and exploration to learning how to program a robot and snowboarding.
  • If you like shitposting, do so in moderation, preferably at a fifth of the time it takes for you to become sick of doing it, or an hour, whichever is less.
  • With respect to the above six points, you’ll still find time to commit by simply replacing the time you’d spend shitposting for constructive feedback and replies to significant blackpill threads. A couple of blackpill threads an hour is doable.

I’ve been working on project which I dubbed “Pandora’s Box”. It may (not a guarantee) just be the silver bullet we’ve all been looking for, a solution to inceldom itself, for all incels and incel-tier men. It may take many months and but I will not reveal it till its complete.

Sorry, but the thread you’ve anticipated may be delayed till tomorrow or even after, as I’ve only found time today, as of writing this and as I explained to you earlier.

Good hunting!!!

Wishing everyone a happy new year in advance!!!

COPE IF YOU'VE READ IT BEFORE

TL;DR Version;

1. Zesto is an emotionally disturbed, extremely charismatic, vibrant and determined online individual who made a lot of mistakes throughout his user life on incels.is and weebs.fun, was personally dealt a bad hand in life, treated badly by "friends" and incels.is mods even though he sort of treated everyone fairly. Eventually he learned his lesson and owned up to his mistakes. He's about to slay tight Jap puss very soon.

2. Incels.is has a lot of problems, especially its mods, policies and rules. These problems may very well be its downfall sooner or later.

3. Shitpost in moderation and contribute to blackpill discussions whenever and however you can. If we only vent or rage without purpose or only for ourselves, then progress with the blackpill will never be made. Our thought processes and methodologies have to evolve.

Last edited by a moderator:
tl;dr;

1. Zesto is an emotionally disturbed, extremely charismatic, vibrant and determined online individual who made a lot of mistakes throughout his user life on incels.is and weebs.fun, was personally dealt a bad hand in life, treated badly by "friends" and incels.is mods even though he sort of treated everyone fairly. Eventually he learned his lesson and owned up to his mistakes. He's about to slay tight Jap puss very soon.

2. Incels.is has a lot of problems, especially its mods, policies and rules. These problems may very well be its downfall sooner or later.

3. Shitpost in moderation and contribute to blackpill discussions whenever and however you can. If we only vent or rage without purpose or only for ourselves, then progress with the blackpill will never be made. Our thought processes and methodologies have to evolve.

Leucosticte

Staff member
Administrator
tl;dr;

I hope, but who knows? Even in the Phils, his race would put him at a disadvantage. But he's got a U.S. passport, so that's something. He might at least lose his virginity.

Since this site was also inspired by Zesto's suggestion, I think it would be appropriate to repost the full Weebs.fun post here rather than just linking to it, if you want.
I had a problem yesterday, post character count was limited to 10,000 only for some reason. Also, you've had those memory/space limitations you've talked about, it would've taken double the space because of redundant posting.

Leucosticte

Staff member
Administrator
I had a problem yesterday, post character count was limited to 10,000 only for some reason. Also, you've had those memory/space limitations you've talked about, it would've taken double the space because of redundant posting.
I just increased it to 30,000. That's not gonna be what takes up our space; what takes up space is when someone posts a 3 MB image. NSFW lolicon megathread

I've noticed that too, uncanny resemblence isn't it? LOL.
See also https://rgif.ml/threads/when-i-look...ink-man-does-that-guy-need-the-rapepill.1707/

IntolerantSocialist

tbh I get it, but there's a darker (and I almost mean that literally) undercurrent on those sites. too many negroid mods. unbalanced discussion. I only come here once in awhile when I'm bored. yeah I know, it hurts your mental wellbeing. but how can you break someone who is already fallen apart?